There is still a ruined tower in Bicchignano, known as Veano Bucchignano up until the beginning of the 19th century, which is all that remains of the 14th-century castle known as the Castellone. The castle belonged first to the Landi and later to the Anguissola family. At the time of the Farnese, in 1594, the feudal lord owed the Duke two rounds of cheese, in the place of ten pheasants, every five years as payment for the fief of Veano. The church of Santa Maria Immacolata has a neoclassical façade and a beautiful belltower. Inside is a wooden statue of the Madonna, attributed to the 18th-century Flemish sculptor J. Geernaert. The village is surrounded by rolling hills covered in vineyards.