Castle of Fulignano or Folignano
No documents mention the castle of Fulignano until 1319, when it was sold by the Coppalati to the Anguissola. It belonged to the Anguissola, though to different branches of the family, up until the end of the 19th century.
The building has the appearance of an imposing fortified residence, built partly in stone, partly in brick. It has a square plan, with low round towers at the corners. A bridge leads to the entrance across the wide moat. Traces of old decorations remain in some of the rooms.
A museum of grape pressing is housed in the cellars of the castle.
Today the building is the centre of a farm, an agriturismo, a sales point for typical local products, and a didactic farm.