At Ciriano near Carpaneto
The chronicles mention the destruction of the ancient Castrum Ceriani in 1216 by soldiers from Cremona, Pavia and Parma, fighting against Piacenza and Milan.
In the 15th century Ciriano was a fief of the Bracciforti, who sold a part to the Riva of Spettine in 1616. The rest remained property of the Bracciforti, who in the 18th century once again became owners of the whole complex, only to sell it at the end of the following century.
The old fortress was turned into a private home, destroying every sign of the earlier structure.