Tower of S Antonino
Selva di Groppallo (Farini)
The tower was built near the church of S. Antonino, the oldest church in the district. According to tradition, after a violent conflict inside the church, with several dead and wounded, it was deconsecrated.
The ruins of the old church near the tower can be visited. The tower, which served as a watch tower, was probably built by the Nicelli, who obtained Groppallo and the surrounding lands from Azzo Visconti, Duke of Milan, in 1339.