Tower of the Ghezzi in Cogno San Bassano
Towers and fortresses in the area of Farini
The tower of the Ghezzi is still well preserved. There is a lunette above the entrance doorway with the coat of arms of the Nicelli carved in the stone. The tower belonged to this family from 1647.
Today the tower is isolated but was once used as accommodation for the militia and to defend the area.