The historic residence ‘Torre del Borgo’ is a 15th-century noble dwelling transformed into a refined country house offering Bed & Breakfast; it is found at Sariano di Gropparello, 7 kilometres from the centre of Gropparello.
It has 9 double rooms with bathroom en suite, 1 a junior suite,
and 1 room with disabled access from outside (accommodating 22 people)
The rooms are furnished in style on a floral theme. Those on the ground floor have access to the garden while those on the first floor have a balcony.
Numerous services for guests:
- TV lcd and fridge in every room.
- free cot provided up to 3 years of age
- buffet intercontinental breakfast.
- Private parking with CCTV.
- Wi-Fi connection
- ‘Welcome Card’ to discover the specialities of the Vezzeno valley.
- Small pets welcome.
- Major credit and debit cards accepted
If you book it is possible to:
- go independently or be taken on local excursions to taste typical local products;
- trekking, on horseback along the ippovia (special horse trail), or mountain bike trails in the Apennines).
- bicycle and mountain bike hire
- During the year special events are organised.
Languages spoken: English, French, German, Spanish.
Torre del Borgo
Via Gavazzini 11
Località Sariano di Gropparello