Vigolzone - 'Does Well-being cause Happiness? - Il Ben-Essere causa felicità?'
On the days: 7 and 20 April and 5 and 18 May 2017
At Vigolzone on the evenings of April (7 and 20) and May (5 and 18) a programme of meetings has been organised for prevention and health education 'Well-being and Physical Activity - Benessere e Attività fisica'.
The evenings will start at 9 p.m. at the Civic Centre in Vigolzone and have been orgniased by the Municipality of Vigolzone in collaboration with the Avis (blood donors) of Vigolzone, Pubblica Assistenza Valnure (emergency services), Aido Bassa Valnure (organ donors).
The Programme for 2017:
- Friday 7 April 2017: 'Benessere e attività fisica - Wellbeing and Physical Activity' with Dr Giorgio Chiaranda, medical director of the AUSL (health authority) of Piacenza and responsible for Sports Medicine.
- Thursday 20 April 2017: 'CPR Hands Only and use of the defibrillator'. Theoretical and practical course with volunteers of the Pubblica Assistenza Valnure.
- Friday 5 May 2017: 'The Family Doctor'. Questions and answers with the family doctors Umberto Gandi, Stefano Craviotto and Rossana Bocedi.
- Thursday 18 May 2017: 'Manovre di disostruzione pediatrica - Movements for freeing children's air passages'. Theoretical and practical course with volunteers of the Pubblica Assistenza Valnure.
The meetings will continue in the autumn:
- Tuesday 10 October 2017 at 9 pm at the Civic Centre in Vigolzone, meeting on road safety, organised by AIDO Bassa Valnure.
- Tuesday 7 November 2017 at 9 pm at the Civic Centre in Vigolzone, evening devoted to the subject of 'Ayurvedic Medicine', organised by AIDO Bassa Valnure.
Comune di Vigolzone
+39 0523 872711