Val Nure - Lultimaprovincia
Second half of August and early September 2017
For the delight of children and families, once again this year the itinerant Festival L'ultimaprovincia (this is the 26th repeat) will stop in the Val Nure with five events.
The performances (theatre, juggling, clowns, circus ....), suited to all the family, fun and amusing but with an eye on current events, will take place in August and September at various locations in the province of Piacenza.
The 2017 edition of the Festival includes 17 dates in Piacenza and the Province, and those in the Nure Valley are listed below:
- Saturday 26 August 2017 at Ponte dell'Olio - Piazza delle Fornaci, circus theatre 'Acrobazie musicali di una coppia in disaccordo', by 'Nando e Maila'.
Comic concert-show with aerial acrobatics, musical juggling and amazing feats.
- Tuesday 29 August 2017 at Vigolzone - Piazza Castello, theatre with 'Promessi! Ovvero i Promessi Sposi in scena', by Teatro Invito.
The inspiration for this retelling of the "Promessi Sposi" is a screenplay by Pier Paolo Pasolini, never used. Renzo tells his children in flash-backs the famous story, where the trail of the characters unwinds like a game of snakes and ladders.
- Saturday 3 September 2017 at Carmiano near Vigolzone - Piazza della Chiesa, appointment with the clown theatre 'Fish and Bubble', by the Compagnia Michele Cafaggi.
Clowns, water games and gigantic soap bubbles make up this fun show by one of Italy's best clowns.
- Tuesday 5 September 2017 at Vigolzone - Piazza Castello, clown theatre 'Clown Spaventati Panettieri' by Collettivo Clown.
Between astounding acrobatics and clouds of magic flour, the public laughs not by bread alone but at every joke of our bakers.
- Sunday 10 September 2017 at Podenzano - Giardino Hawaii, comedian show 'L’omino del pane e l’omino della mela' by the Compagnia Fratelli Caproni.
Two strange characters decide to prepare a grand banquet for all the children. So, with a rather special recipe and plenty of amusing clown numbers, the two begin a fantastic journey in the world of food.
The shows - all free - start at 9 p.m..
In case of bad weather, they will be moved under cover.
The festival is organised by Manicomics Teatro.
In the attached pdf is the complete list of shows in the whole area.
Last-minute variations will be communicated on the Festival Facebook page www.facebook.com/lultimaprovincia