From Saturday 17 November 2018 until Sunday 6 January 2019 there will be Christmas markets at Grazzano Visconti - at the weekend - on the following dates:
- Saturday 17 and Sunday 18 November 2018;
- Friday 23, Saturday 24 and Sunday 25 November 2018;
- Friday 30 November, Saturday 1 and Sunday 2 December 2018;
- Friday 7, Saturday 8 and Sunday 9 December 2018;
- Friday 14, Saturday 15 and Sunday 16 December 2018;
- Friday 21, Saturday 22 and Sunday 23 December 2018;
- Friday 28, Saturday 29 and Sunday 30 December 2018;
- Friday 4, Saturday 5 and Sunday 6 January 2019.
The splendid neomediaeval village will be decorated and illuminated for Christmas: at the weekends it will be possible to admire the market stalls with quality objects, typical local produce, and curious articles for gifts under the Christmas tree at home. There will also be collateral events, such Father Christmas's house (entry fee) and the shows at the Christmas Circus and Father Christmas's Caricaturist.
On Saturday and Sunday, between 11 a.m. and 10 p.m. there will be a heated tent structure in Cortevecchia with food trucks.
The Christmas markets are organised by Tipico Eventi and the borgo di Grazzano Visconti