Church of San Lorenzo Martire in Godi
Parish church of Godi
Already in the 11th century there was a parish church dedicated to St Lawrence. The present building dates from the 17th-18th century but suffered considerable alterations at the end of the 18th century, when the belltower was also added. There were further restorations in the mid-19th century and in 1932.
The church has a simple façade divided into three, reflecting the division into nave and aisles inside.
Among the art works worth noting are a 16th-century Nativity, the Martyrdom of St Lawrence painted by Giuseppe Girardi in the early 19th century, and the 20th-century decorations by Giuseppe Morisi.