Church of San Biagio at Chero near Carpaneto
Parish church of Chero
The present buiding goes back to 1736, when it was erected over an earlier chapel of the 12th century.
The church of San Biagio has a sober single-gabled façade with a central rose window.
The image of the patron saint is painted in a lunette over the doorway.
An older bell tower completes the structure.
Inside (a single nave with 3 chapels) is a statue of St Blaise and a marble altar coming from one of the side chapels of Piacenza Cathedral.