Church of San Biagio at Groppoducale
Parish church of Groppoducale
Of ancient foundation, the church was redone in the 19th century. It now has a simple façade.
The tall entrance doorway leads into the interior, a nave with side chapels.
The splendid altarpiece shows St Blaise with Saints Apollonia and Franca, and was painted by Paolo Bozzini from Piacenza in 1864.