Church of San Terenziano at Ebbio
The church of San Terenziano Vescovo dates from the 18th century. Until that time the parish of Ebbio was centred on the church of San Giovanni Battista at Montepellio, with just a simple chapel dedicated to San Terenziano at Ebbio.
The little chapel became a parish church in 1775 and in the following centuries was enlarged and remodelled. A nave and two side chapels (dedicated to the Sacred Heart and to Our Lady of Sorrows) were added to the original chapel, which is now the presbytery of the church.
The entrance and a rectangular window open in the simple gabled façade.
A stone campanile rises behind the church, surmounted by an octagonal drum and a spire, on top of which a cross stands on a metal globe.