Church of Sant'Antonio Abate at Leggio
Parish church of Leggio
Built in 1814, the church has nevertheless undergone various changes. It was enlarged in 1896 and then restored in 1928. Inside, the church is divided into a nave and two aisles, with two chapels dedicated to St Anthony of Padua and to the Sacred Heart. The nave and apse were decorated at the beginning of the last century.