Church of the Purificazione della Beata Vergine at Villanova
Parish church of Villanova
Built between 1580 and 1616, the church has been modified and altered over the centuries.
Most of the decorations were done in the 19th century. The work of Alberto Aspetti is particularly refined.
The altar and the ambo were done by Paolo Perotti in 1979, while the oldest work of art, a statue of St Lucy, dates from the 18th century.