San Germano, Bishop, in Gusano
Parish church of Gusano
The church of San Germano is mentioned for the first time in a document of 1339, when it depended on the pieve (central district church) of Santa Maria in Cagnano.
The church was rebuilt in the 18th century and today has an eclectic façade on which neoclassical elements prevail, and is flanked by a tall campanile. The church is built on a Latin-cross plan, with aisles flanking the nave.