Albarola near Vigolzone
Built as the country residence of Count Gerolamo Trevani in the 17th century, the villa later passed to the Barattieri, who still own it today.
At the back of the villa is a ground-floor loggia on Doric columns. Pleasing frescoed decorations on rural themes have recently been added within stucco frames.
Access to the upper floor or piano nobile is via a double-ramp staircase lit by a small lantern above. There is a garden both in front of the villa, with a large lawn, and behind, on various levels with fruit trees, flowering shrubs, roses and allegorical statues.
A small nymphaeum dates from 1628.