The Cortevecchia of Grazzano Visconti
This area of 7000 sq m in 1905 was used to house a hundred cattle, with two silos to collect cereals.
In 1971 farming activity was transferred outside the village and the company 'L'agricola Grazzano Visconti' was founded.
Today the agricultural equipment of the past remains in Cortevecchia: the tractors, from the early 20th century up until more recent models, equipment used for the vintage, carriages and objects in daily use, all kept under shelter in the old haybarn. They are part of a permanent museum open to visitors at all times.
On occasion the farmyard is used for special events, particularly meetings of vintage and veteran cars, tractors and other mechanical equipment from the past.