The Tower House of Tornara near Farini
Tornara near Farini
In the little village of Tornara there still stands today a tower house for which an official document exists dated 1576. It was built entirely in stone and roofed with slabs of slate. It has a square plan, with thick perimeter walls, and originally had four storeys, reduced to three after a fire. It has been restored and is now a private home.